We want your time in the forest to be a real opportunity to forget worries, unwind and relax. With that in mind, sessions are operating slightly differently at the moment to ensure that we are Covid-secure.
- Group size – as an organised outdoors physical activity, Wilder Lives sessions are exempt from the ‘Rule of 6’. However, we are keeping group sizes smaller than usual at the moment in order to make sure we can all safely distance. The limit may vary depending on the location being used but will normally be 8-10.
- Paperwork and payment – all paperwork and payment is completed electronically before the session so that there is no need for physical contact.
- Covid declaration – all participants must provide a declaration that they are free of Covid symptoms in order to be able to participate.
- Tailored routes – the meeting points, routes and spaces used during sessions have been carefully planned to make sure we steer clear of busy areas.
- At the session – your guide will remind you of the important points to keep us all safe, such as social distancing, using hand sanitizer, not sharing mats / rugs etc, and avoiding touching the same objects as others. If you have the NHS Covid-19 app, you can also check in to the session using our QR code.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Liz for a chat – we want you to feel as comfortable as possible!